This is the Chest Harness Only.
***Does Not come with Carabiner as pictured.***
GH103 Guide Chest Harness ( Medium / Blue ) – “One Size Fits Most”
Available in Small & L/XL on special order
For ease of identification, Robertson color codes each harness for specific sizing. ( Red=Small, Blue=Medium, Grey=Large )
- Commercial Grade Chest Harness acceptable for use in engineered zip line tours, canopy tours, aerial adventure/trekking parks, and Climbing Gyms as personal or rental equipment.
- Independently reviewed and third party tested to ASTM-F 1772 standards 12.1.3 & 12.1.2
- ANSI z359 standard of a 5,000 lbs (22 kN) static tensile strength and PRCA/ANSI 1.0-1.3
- Webbing width 1.75in. and 0.083 thickness
- Tensile strength exceeds 5,000 lbs.
- Adjustable buckles made from heat treated AMS 2759 Hardness 1E to Rc38-42
- Cadmium Plating (electrodeposited) AMS-QQ-P-416 Cl.1 Ty.1
This product has been designed, tested, and manufactured in accordance with
ASTM-F 1772 and ANSI/PRCA 1.0-1.3 standards.
Is specifically for harnesses used in safety and sport activities
Complies with ACCT and PRCA standards.