CRC 302D L/XL / Grey Belay
– Waist up to 58″
– Height 5’10” and up
The Sternal Connection is for use to keep participants from becoming inverted and remain upright by feeding the lanyard through the sewn loop. This connection is not to be used for fall arrest or as a primary connection.
For ease of identification, Robertson color codes each harness for specific sizing. ( Red=Small, Blue=Medium, Grey=Large )
- Commercial grade harness acceptable for use in engineered zip line tours, canopy tours, and aerial adventure/trekking parks
- Independently reviewed and third party tested to ASTM-F 1772 standards 12.1.3 & 12.1.2
- ANSI z359 standard of a 5,000 lbs (22 kN) static tensile strength and PRCA/ANSI 1.0-1.3
- Webbing width 1.75in. and 0.083 thickness
- Tensile strength exceeds 5,000 lbs.
- Adjustable buckles made from heat treated AMS 2759 Hardness 1E to Rc38-42
- Cadmium Plating (electrodeposited) AMS-QQ-P-416 Cl.1 Ty.1
- Features shoulder straps adjustable with two quick adjust buckles.
This product has been designed, tested, and manufactured in accordance with
Is specifically for harnesses used in safety and sport activities
Complies with ACCT and PRCA standards.