For ease of identification, Robertson color codes each harness for specific sizing.
- Commercial grade harness acceptable for use in engineered zip line tours, canopy tours, and aerial adventure/trekking parks
- Independently reviewed and third party tested to ANSI Z 359.1 & NFPA 1983 standards. Testing performed by UL Underwriter Laborites
- Rated fall protection harness with optional chest attachment
- Webbing width 1.75in. and 0.083 thickness
- Tensile strength 7,000 lbs.
- Adjustable buckles made from heat treated AMS 2759 Hardness 1E to Rc38-42
- Cadmium Plating (electrodeposited) AMS-QQ-P-416 Cl.1 Ty.1
- Includes D ring around the rear of the belt, designed to provide a second clip in position for the participant