- Two piece frame design with multiple back-up axles
- Rockwell 56-58 Case Hardened Steel
- Excellent in challenging outdoor environments
- Built for a cable up to ⅜, ½, ⅝, ¾,” Diameter
- Preferred for zip tour operators of 2,000’+ lines
- Also available with handles
NFPA 1983-2012 Section 126.96.36.199 Pulley Performance Requirements- General Use
- Minimum 3 sigma breaking strength (3σ MBS) of not less than 36 kN (8,093 lbs)
Independently tested to 15,000 lbs.
Tested to NFPA Class G, exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards.
|Mean||Deviation||MBS / (kN)||SWL (ƒ) 5|
|14.461||385.2||13,305lb./ 59.2 (kN)||2,661lb.|