Aluminum Belay Spool
- Available in single and double pin
- Can be used as a self-belay or with a belayer
- Requires the operator to maintain control of the tail at all times
- Single pin can accept up to a ⅝” (15.9 mm) rope
- Two pin can accept up to a ½” (12.7mm) rope
NFPA 1983 Pulley Performance Requirements- General Use
- Minimum 3 sigma breaking strength (3σ MBS) of not less than 36 kN (8,093 lbs)
Independently tested to 11,000 lbs.
Exceeds ACCT, PRCA, ANSI z359, OSHA, and NFPA Class G Standards.
|Mean||Deviation||MBS / (kN)||SWL (ƒ)5|
|11,600||71||11,387 lb. / 50 (kN)||2,277.4 lb.|